cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with transaction ML81N: Customizing incorrectly maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

when I go throw transaction ML81N, I get this message: "Customizing incorrectly maintained Message no. SE729".

searching for this problem on SAP Market place, I find this OSS note: 1382685.

When I compare entries from T162V and the TC_View, I find three additional entries in T162V so I have to eliminate 3entries.

My problem is after comparing data from T162V and TC_View, I get 2 fields in TC_View (ESLL-PERNR, ESLL-LGART) with no correspondance From T162V and 5 fields in T162V (RM11P-FIX_LTX,ESLL-TAXTARIFFCODE, ESLL-/SAPBOQ/CK_QTY, ESLL-PER_SDATE, ESLL-PER_EDATE), I want to know wich fields I have to delete from this 5 fields from table T162V?

thanks a lot for any help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing same problem for our newly implemented system. But I found that there are no enteries in table control view but there are 504 enteries in T162V. So please suggest how to add all these 504 enteries against new variant.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I manage to check OSS 13822685 and attach ZIP files which ask for deletion of extra entries found. I suggest that you first check the details as mentioned in ZIP SE729 A

Follow this steps;

Go to ME81N now table control and press admintrator Tab

You should note all the 65 entries maintianed in this table in one exceel sheet.

Now you need to check that this entries are maintained in all varaints (0,1,2,3,4,5) i.e. the number entries shall match.

Also apply the same which checking the details for ZIP SE729 B

BR,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

thanks for your answers,

I do what is mentioned in the OSS Note 13822685 and in the Zip files attached on it, but my problem is I'm confused about wich fields I have to choose from T162V to be deleted.

As I already explain, I have to delete three Extra fields from T162V but doing a comparison between the LC_View and T162V I find two fields from LC_View (ESLL-PERNR, ESLL-LGART) without correspondence from T162V (RM11P-FIX_LTX, ESLL-TAXTARIFFCODE, ESLL-/SAPBOQ/CK_QTY, ESLL-PER_SDATE, ESLL-PER_EDATE) .

Could you please help me to know wich fields I have to delete.

thanks a lot

Mohamed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Refer to question above and the SN 1382685 I have also want to know which fields should be deleted ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to apply this correction and would like to know the answer as well. The SNote is not clear on what item need to be deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I searched this on our SDN I got hit with 4 OSS note. As I am able to run ML81N so , I suggest that you refer the following OSS notes

Note 1460692 - ML81N: Displays error message SE729 continuously. This note is latest release from SAP, which may help you in solving your problem

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1460692

You implement the program correction along with technical consultant

BR,

Tushar