cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,
Well friends I want to know is, how I can do to make the SAP instead of showing the red at the bottom when it fails, I display it in a window, something like when youconfirmation sample to create a document.

They said that this issue has to do with the SDK, if any of you have a manual inSpanish or Spanish archives would appreciate it.

I hope I can help.
Greetings.
PD / / Sorry for the English but not speak English, use a translator

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you want to show in a window that shows up in red at the bottom?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some users do not see the red error message that appears at the bottom, I thinkit would be more attractive if such errors or at least appear in the main window in the middle of the screen, that way you would and would realize faster there is an error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Private Sub SBO_Application_StatusBarEvent(ByVal Text As String, ByVal MessageType As SAPbouiCOM.BoStatusBarMessageType) Handles SBO_Application.StatusBarEvent

If MessageType = SAPbouiCOM.BoStatusBarMessageType.smt_Error Then
      SBO_Application.MessageBox(Text)
  End If

End Sub

The code above should catch application status bar events that are triggered when an Error message is sent to the line at the bottom and then display it as a message box in the middle of the screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help, but where I put those codes I spent?, Do notuse the SDK, if you had a manual (in Spanish if possible), could you tell meplease.

Thank you brother.

God Bless.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lo siento, pero no tengo "a manual" en espanol.  (No hablo espanol mas bien ayudarte en espanol(?) - necissito ingles.)

Are you saying that you aren't writing this in an addon?  The code I offered would need to be in an addon using the SDK  (the SAPBOUICOM DLL).  I do not know to accomplish what you want without the SDK.

Buen suerte!