cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while using Tcode MB1C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to add initial stocks to plant zs10 using movement type 561. But I am getting an error stating "Account determination for entry 0009 GBB ____ BSA 3000 not possible". I went into Tcode obyc for chat of account 0009 but I don't know how to proceed with this. Can anyone tell me how to rectify this error.

points will be awarded

thanks in advance

Subhash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Account determination for entry 0009 GBB ____ BSA 3000 not possible". means

You have to maintain the G/L Accounts in these combination.

Here 0009 --> Valuation Grouping Code

GBB --> Transaction Event Keys

BSA --> Account Grouping Code (General Modification)

3000 --> Valuation Class

So first you have maintain the "Valuation grouping code" and assign this VGC to Valuation area with "OMWD" transaction.

I think this u have already done.i.e is 0009 u can check it once in OMED screen against u r valuation area.

Now go to OBYC transaction

Click on the Transaction Eventy Key "GBB"

It's asks for Chart of Accounts. Enter Chart of Accounts

Now maintain the G/L Accounts in the combination of Valuation class 3000, General modification BSA, Valuation grouping code 0009

I hope that problem that you will resolve

Thanks & Regards

Anilkumar Dalai

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to OBYC--double click on GBBenter ur chart of accounts 0009enter-enter General Modifier as BSA,valuation class as 3000 and enter a g/l account (for ur g/l account number take the help of ur FI person)---enter,save

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in Transaction code OMWD, whether Valuation Grouping Code is maintained for your Plant or Left as Blank

Now go to Transaction OBYC, double click on Transaction Key GBB enter chart of Accounts 0009

Click on new entries & Maintain the Following Combination

Valuation Grouping Code , Genral Modifier BSA , Maintain the Valuation Class 3000 & Maintain the G/L account Save the Transaction & Perform the mMB1C Transaction

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in OMWD, whether Valuation Grouping Code "0001" is assigned to your Plant.

Then go to OBYC and here double click on "GBB" and enter chart of Account "9000"

Now maintain GL Account for combination of 0001 / BSA / 3000

Following entry should come in MB1C

(BSX) Stock Account - Dr

(GBB-BSA) Initial Stock A/c - Cr

Former Member
0 Kudos

hio

goto OBYC then GBB then mention chart of account

against valuatiob class 3000 mention the g/l account it should update.

Regards,

Vijay

Edited by: vijay shukla on Aug 12, 2008 11:23 AM