cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while running data monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i run data monitor for data collection for profit center dimension, i receive error "No valid sender combination exist for ledger/company code." in the rollup sequence 001.

Can someone tell me whats the problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

I guess you're using roll up method to transfer the data from FI.

This message is coming from the roll up method itself. Take a look at t-code GL22 or 23, click "roll up sequence" on the toolbar. Focus on sequence "01" as mentioned in the error message. And check whether the ledger and and company is included in the setting.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Halim,

Is it possible to extract the profit center field from the new general ledger table FAGLFLEXT using a rollup? If yes what field mapping should I follow for reciever fields consolidation unit in the rollup sequence in t-code FAGL22. I have set up a managerial hierarchy with profit center groups and profit centers as consolidation groups and combination of profit center and company code as consolidation units. I have also created a rollup with sender table - FAGLFLEXT and Reciever table - ECMCT and user exit SC6 for reciever field consolidation unit among others.

Please advise.

Thank you and Regards,

Pallavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

I conclude that you're using R/3 Based Consolidation in at least ECC5, right?

Profit centre table is there in FAGLFLEXT so it's available for you to pull it in to ECMCT. Unfortunately I don't have R/3 based consolidation to check the proper receiver field for you but I guess it should be the profit centre itself, or consolidation unit.

One thing you have to consider, before you pump in the ECMCT with profit centre from FAGLFLEXT, you have to make it available first in FAGLFLEXT. In order to do this, there are some new configuration in "New GL" related to CO integration. You must activate this integration part, otherwise the table won't receive the profit centre value, or it might receive inconsistenly.

One thing I'm quite surprised, why you're using R/3 based consolidation? I know there are some benefit inside, even compared to BCS, but normally the current development is using SEM BCS.

Anyway, I guess we should treat this discussion as new discussion rather than mix it with other issues.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Halim,

Thank you for the information. Yes I should create another post for detail information on the rollup. About the choice between BCS and ECCS that decision was made by the client long before I took over the project. But logically yes SEM BCS would definately be a better alternative. Is it possible for you to give me your email address for further referrence on this. Would really appreciate it. I am ready to pay for the help also.

Thanks and Regards,

Pallavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please write to halim_subroto@yahoo.co.uk

regards,

Answers (0)