cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : while creating record in infotypes for specific comany code

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using custom infotype 9025 and 9028 for bonus scheme info for some comany code. E.G. 0004,0010 etc.

when I am takin an employee og comany code 0002 its not allowing to create data for that an giving error "No authorization to maintain &IT TEXT exists" .

So can any body help me out what is problem for that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think the problem is with uthorisations did u check it

and second one is it text already exitx means do u have any infotype on the bonus

thnks

sikindar

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes infotype related to bonus is already there and error message is as follows "No authorization to maintain UU Bonus Scheme exists"

where UU Bonus scheme is infotype text for this infotypes.

But How can be it authorization problem because for other comany code 0004 and rest all its allow to create data.

and in they same way for same employee of 0002 comany code it allow to create data in infotype 0002 .so how it is possible its not allowing to create for this .

Is there any way that we can restrict our infotype maintainece for specfic comany code . and if yes then please let me know form where i can check it out ?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

than delete the existing infotype

by PU00 and ITXXX here xx stands for the number of the infotype

and add the custom wage tpe u had created

sikndar

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i need that infotype 9025.

and i made it custom .although i havent made wagetype custom.

For other comany code record is creating but for this comany code record is not creating for this infotype ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

IS it authorization problem?