cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when closing production order due to inspection lot with pending quantity to be posted

val_thiago
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I ask your help and expertise in one problem we're facing. QM users didn't perform the usage decision in the inspection lot, still batches were transferred using EWM monitor from QA to unrestricted and batches were issued through sales order, i.e. there's no inventory and the inspection lot is still released.

The open inspection lots with origin 04 are giving me error CO440 when closing order. 

Any suggestions on how to overcome this?

I thought of 2 possibilities:

1 - change the message from error to warning, but couldn't manage to do it;

2 - force the field in the inspection lot table QALS to indicate completion of goods movements posting. This proved to be effective in a test environment, but I am strongly trying to avoid table editing. Is there any SAP note for this?

Any help is appreciated.

MAN (Manufacturing) EWM - Quality Management MAN Production Planning (PP) 

Kindly, Thiago

View Entire Topic
shilpigupta2024
Explorer
0 Kudos

In QA32 select your production order in dynamic selection and complete your inspection process like result recording and usage decision.

val_thiago
Explorer
0 Kudos

Given it's inspection lot origin 04, I'm not allowed to close even if I make usage decision because it expects indicator "stock posted" to be active and the problem is just the fact that the batches don't have inventory anymore, because they have already been shipped.