cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - "Wrong digital signature of Add-on xxx uninstaller"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We recently upgrade B1 version to 8.82 (8.82.075) pl:11, but our last built and installed add-on alert message "Wrong digital signature of Add-on xxx uninstaller" every time when B1 launch. But if we open B1 by "run as administrator", no this message alert when B1 start.

How it solve this issue?

Regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201110
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Search for any files on the local machine with a *.sbo file extension. You should only have 2 files (AddonsLocalRegistration.sbo and AddonsInstall.sbo) and they should only exist in the SAP Business One client installation folder (C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One or C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One for 32 and 64bit OSes respectively). You will probably find that you've got extra copies in the VirtualStore folder on the current Windows user. This happens if you have UAC turned on and you open SBO to install an addon without right-clicking and choosing 'Run as Administrator' (which you only need to do when installing or upgrading addons). Delete the other copies of the *.sbo files and the problem should go away.

Kind Regards,

Owen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Owen,

Thank you very much.

It is fixed now.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Owen,

I follow your step but i found out that i only have those two .sbo files and the problem still exist. Is there any way to solve this?

Thank you.

Answers (0)