cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: PU Withdrawn qty exceeded by 1 EA : 223346 3050 0100 - CC STO Return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am attempting to setup the STO Cross Company process for my organization and have followed all of the notes found on SP marketplace to setup the master data and configuration in our Dev environment. Wit the master data dna config complete, I am able to create the CC STO (document type NB), generate the delivery, PGI the delivery and GR into the receiving plant.

The problem arises when I then attempt to process a return back to the supplying plant (vendor). I add a new line to the original PO using the exact same data for material, quantity, plant, etc. and then check the Returns box. The delivery is generated without a problem. When I attempt to PGI the returns delivery, I receive a hard error, "PU Withdrawn qty exceeded by 1 EA : 223346 3050 0100". Material: 223346, Supplying plant (vendor): 3050/0100.

Can anyone suggest why I get this error and how to correct the issue?

Best regards,

Kirby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was your original PO/delivery/GR quantity/?

do you have the indicator for GRbasedIV turned on in your STO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

The quantity is 1 EA and, no, I do not have the GR-Based IV checked. I will update the GR-Based IV and give it another try.

Thanks,

Kirby

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can it be that your STO item is account assigned, eg. to a sales order?

And the sales order is already issued to the customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Sales Order is involved . . .

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue now is that there is no Item category assigned to Delivery NCR. We have a customized version of NLC (ZNLC) which does not work with Delivery NCR.

Delivery Item Cat Grp Usage Itm Cat High Level Default Itm Cat.

NLCC ZNRM V 'blank' ZNLC

(this works for the initial shipment)

Delivery Item Cat Grp Usage Itm Cat High Level Default Itm Cat.

NCR ZNRM V 'blank' ZNLC

(I need NCR for the return process but Default Itemn Cat ZNLC is not allowed)

Error message: Message no. VLCU001

SZNLCD document type of item category does not match that of delivery type

Diagnosis

The sales document category of the delivery type lets the system know whether it is dealing with an inbound or outbound delivery. This information is also on the item category level so that item categories are not used for an inbound and an outbound delivery simultaneously. You attempted to assign the item category to a delivery type that had a different sales document category.

Procedure

Choose an item category with the same sales document category as the delivery type or change the sales document category in the delivery item category activity in Customizing.

Trying to fix this now . . .