error occurred while using T-code Aw01n

Former Member
0 Kudos

error occurred while using T-code Aw01n

Line item causes scrap value of      1.00 to be violated
Message no. AA632

Asset affected: 000001200011-0000
Diagnosis
The book value of the asset is below the the cut-off value in the amount of      1.00.

Procedure
Check your entries for the amount, transaction type and cut-off value specifications, such as memo value, scrap value or cut-off value percentage rate.

what is the reason of this error?

in last year there was no error in this asset.

Same error get at the time using T-code AIBU settlement of the asset

How can slove the error?

please guide

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the memo value for your company code via OAYI.

If any amount was entered over there for any dep area, then remove it.

And also you can have a look at OAAW.

Thanks,

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

But i want to know if I change memo value dose means if will affect on scrap value also.

Because I want to maintain scrap value 1.00 if asset get over after useful life for record purpose

Please explain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to maintain the scrap value, then you should change the scrap value at the effected asset level.

Go to AS02, in the depreciation area tab, double click on each dep area, here you can remove the scrap value for this asset only. Do the same for each area.

So this rule will be applicable only for this asset only.

hope this will fix.

thanks,

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

for checking of scrap value I had created on asset in test system in deprecation area i maintain 1.00 acquired one entry of Rs.10000/- rune deprecation and scrap the same asset with Rs.10000/-

when I checked in AR03 End Book Value for Asset showing Nil instead of showing Rs.1.00

as per the our requirement Rs.1.00 should remain in the same asset.

what step should follow

Former Member
0 Kudos

for checking of scrap value I had created on asset in test system in deprecation area i maintain 1.00 acquired one entry of Rs.10000/- rune deprecation and scrap the same asset with Rs.10000/-

when I checked in AR03 End Book Value for Asset showing Nil instead of showing Rs.1.00

as per the our requirement Rs.1.00 should remain in the same asset.

what step should follow?