cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Occured when Applying Structural Authorizations in E-Recruitment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The E-Recruitment functionalities were working fine when no structural authorizations are applied. However, when structural authorizations are configured for the user on the backend SAP system (I configured structural authorizations for the user to have access to only his own department), the E-Recruitment module does not work.

When I tried to access requisitions-> maintenace, application management->applications, etc, (i.e. when the E-Recruitment module tries to retrieve data from the backend), the the following error message occurred.

-

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://<hostname>:<port>/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_int/application.do was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system ABC : <b>RAISE EVENT statement nested to deep.</b> The error occurred on the application server XYZ and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: ON_CHANGE of program CL_HRRCF_INFOTYPE=============CP

Method: INSERT_RECORD of program CL_HRRCF_INFOTYPE=============CP

Method: READ_RECORDS of program CL_HRRCF_REQUISITION_INFO=====CP

Method: GET_RECORDS of program CL_HRRCF_INFOTYPE=============CP

Method: GET_RECORDS_BY_DATE of program CL_HRRCF_INFOTYPE=============CP

Method: ON_REQUISITION_UPDATE of program CL_HRRCF_REQUI_BL=============CP

Method: ON_CHANGE of program CL_HRRCF_INFOTYPE=============CP

Method: INSERT_RECORD of program CL_HRRCF_INFOTYPE=============CP

Method: READ_RECORDS of program CL_HRRCF_REQUISITION_INFO=====CP

Method: GET_RECORDS of program CL_HRRCF_INFOTYPE=============CP

-

Please advice if E-Recruitment supports structural authorizations. If it does, are there additional configuration required to enable structural authorization. Kindly enlighten me on how to resolve this error. Any help will be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Louis,

I implemented e-recruiting with structural authorizations for a customer and encountered exactly the same error. Anything in the e-recruiting implementation leads to this problem. When you miss some object authorizations the implementation generates an infinite callstack which results in this short dump.

So be sure you assigned all necessary objects to recruiters and also candidates (NA, NB, NC, ND, NE, NF, BP, CP, P, Q, QK, VA, VB, VC) but this might be difficult esp. with the P object, when you use structural authorizations for other purposes, too. This usually generates problems in manager involvement (e.g. manager can't choose a recruiter to approve his requisition as he has not the structural authorization for the hr department members).

It is also a bit strange that candidates need for example change rights for the requisition (NB) although they won't actually change it but without it the relation application->requisition, candidacy->requsition cannot be created correctly.

Last but not least be always sure that you refreshed the authorization buffers after changing structural authorizations. They are usually switched on for better performance.

Best regards

Roman Weise

PS: be aware that using structural authorizations will keep you busy for some time. we needed ~2 months to set up the system in a way that e-recruiting worked as the custoimer wanted without interfering any other productive hr component (admin, org. mgmnt., managers desktop).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the excellent responses..I am on EHP4, distributed landscape with MSS involvement, structural auths is definitely a requirement, but I do not see the switches in T77S0 for switiching it on, ALE works fine for all objects. In my last project, structural auths worked, since we were on same instance.

In a distributed scenario, has anyone implemented Structural auths?

Thoughts appreciated.

Regards, Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure the Structural Authorization has all the related Object Type for E-Recruitment. Let me know if this helps you. You can find out what sever the user is on then do a SU53 to see the Structural Authorization error.