cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message FICUSTOM101 when Clearing/Payment Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All;

we are making a clearing by F-32 (clear customer create residual item) and system returns an error message "Invoice Reference & does not reference an invoice". We use the program RFFMS200, payment selection with Payment matching Active. Do you know how can I solve it?

Thanks

Regards,

Gustavo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was solved.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravinagh;

Thanks for your answer. In other way I deactivated the Payment Matching (OF29) and the problem was solved. Do you mind any constraints with it?

Best Regards,

Gustavo

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

My general recommendation to you is: please change the message FICUSTOM 101 again and consider changes of your FM account assignments. As I am not aware of your project solutions, I cannot say this is the only way to handle the situation. You should consider based on your project requirements, SAP recommendations and features of utilized functionality. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Ravinagh Boni

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As described in the note 446049 the error message FICUSTOM 101 is customizable and in order to avoid this message you can

deactivate it. You can make it in customizing (transaction SPRO) under "Public Sector Management > Funds Management

Government > Basic Settings > Change Message Control".

I hope this helps.

Regards

Ravinagh Boni

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are Great!!! thanks so much friend!!