cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error KE0C133 - characterstic value au does not exist characterstic LAND1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While posting vendor invoice with FB60, I am getting the above error message.

I have alredy checked characterstic value in KES1 , characteristic land1 is there.

This error message is coming for this particular vendor only.

I can also see earlier postings for this vendor in which same country au is there.

Kindly help.

Thanks & Regards

Bhairavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check transaction KEDE, maybe there is a derivation rule active but for your particular vendor / country AU no entry in the corresponding KEDE-table can be found.

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply.

When i am checking in transaction KEDE , I am getting abap dump .

It says there is already an entry with the same key.

As I mentioned in my question , postings are there for characterstic value AU for the same vendor. but I am getting the error message when i am trying to post now.

Kindly help.

Thanks & Regards

Bhairavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what I would do (and you can do or ask an ABAPer for help).

Check the where-used-list for this message (eg from SE80, the message class is KE0C, message number 133), you find 3 programs where the message is raised (L2012F04, L2014I05, MV13AF0K).

Set a breakpoint before the message is raised in all 3 and check whats happening.

Best regards, Christian

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What you can do to debug a Derivation rule (if it exists for this case) is to use Function module KEDR_COPA_DERIVE

set DEBUG-SHOW_TRACE to 'X' in order to get a trace list at the end

The FM will have a statement "DEBUG-BREAK_AT"... Here specify the step number you want to analyze. The system will stop in the process loop for that step.

Step No means your derivation rule no... Each der rule has a 4 digit step no

br, Ajay M