Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR : Jump from DAYPR

former_member598141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I tried running Payroll as simulation but the log shows me on the Gross amount settlement:

DAYPR TC00 Daily processing of time data

"ERROR: Jump from DAYPR to detailed log, incorrect generation of Wage Types."

I have searched the entries in T551C and I made sure there are entries for all the relevant PWS from the Work Schedule for this employee (29 NORM).

But I tried running Payroll again and the log shows the same error.

What I should set?

Thanks in advanced!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the subschema XT00, DAYPAR function. Also check the IT0007 daily work schedule for your employee.

Also check these tables:

T551C, T508A, T555E, T555Z, T510S, V_551C_B

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found that sometimes you need to rerun PT60 (Time Eval) with a Force Recalculate date. This tends to correct the incorrect generation of wage type.

former_member598141
Participant
0 Kudos

When I run PT60 the log doesnu2019t show any result. The employeeu2019s Date of contract is 01.01.2009.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

check table V_503_ALL

0 Kudos

Please check view V_001P_ALL, in this view must been exist all the time groups for all the Division and Subdivision.

That error also can be viewed in time evaluation through transaction PT60, Here you can see the error indicating the table T555Z, but finally is because don´t exist the time groups in the view V_001P_ALL

Good Luck,

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The DAYPR error occurs when TIMTP function of TC00 does'nt find

correct values in T555Z/ T510S as per the grouping for time recording and

time wage type selection group.

(it is tempting to comment * and go on but in case you are using positive

TM, i suggest not to do so)

Perform following checks/corrections to resolve :

1. Check the Groupings in PSA Groupings for Time Recording - aa

2. Check the Modif T =bb value in TMOD PCR

3. Corresponding to each grouping for time recording (aa) and bb values

there must be values in T555Z. (copy existing records). (due to this missing

combination the dAYPR bombs).

Happy resolving!

Regards

Gobinder Sandhu

Consultant - Payroll (US/CA/IN)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What shawn said is true, try to run the PT60 with retro calculation if necessary as the error might occur as no time evaluation results not available to payroll.

Error : Incorrect Generation of wage types, means the schema has not been run properly to store the results in Wage types during time evaluation.

Regards

Team Member.

former_member598141
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried to run run the PT60 with retro calculation and it show me no result.

Also I checked the table T510S, I know where refer to the field u201CTime wage type selection rule groupu201D and how it works. But I donu2019t know whose table the field u201CDay grouping for the time wage type selectionu201D is referring toI mean which table? How can I find it?

Thanks in advanced!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Time schema, check the below statement.

DAYMO 01 01 01 01 Set day grouping for T510S

This will look for the Day grouping.

Regards

Team Member.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carolina,

First copy the subschema XT00 in Customer specific name say ZT10/any suitable available name.And now in ZT10, deactivate all steps from IF to END IF related to DAYPR.

Now run the payroll using ZT10 in place of XT00 in your Payroll schema...this will help you to check the other data, if everything else is running properly.

Once that is running successfully, you can come back activate the steps back and check your setting related to Day processing in relevant tables.

Best Wishes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the all grouping.

And maintain the T551c table . Check the DWS and pws groupings in work schedule rule.

Good luck

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

If you are not using that function , just deactivate that function in XT00 schema and run.

Vincent