cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in VL02n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting one error message during Post goods issue of Material for STO Purchase order.

I am doing the Post goods issue in T code VL02N

Error is " Deficit of 50 pcs in storage location fg00". I am not able to change the SLoc in this transaction.

but the stock is lying in sc00 location. Why the system is considering fg00 location. How to change this?

What is the settings required to be done.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

While creating the outbound delivery, go to 'picking' tab and select the 'batch split' icon for the line item. Then you can change the storage location in the open line item shown for the outbound delivery.

The storage location is selected as per the configurations done (picking rule T.codes OBLQ/OVL3) and the data maintained in the material master (storage condition if the rule selected is MALA) for the material.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Gregory Mathews

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I am not creating the OBD here. System is creating the OBD while executing the "activities due for shipping -purchase orders". Also the material is not dependent on valuation type and not maintained in batches. So it will not allow for this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OBD the STO is picking from the PO. So change the storage loc in PO and then do delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while creating P O For S T O you have to choose storage locations.

check the following also.

SPRO- LOG-EXECUTION-SHIPPING-- PICKING--Determine picking locationAssign picking location

here assign your storage location with your shipping point, plant combination....

if u have any difficulty, let me know it

regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now a different error is coming " shipping point ....not allowed for ship.cond. 01, loading group 0002, plant 1000". I tried all combinations of ship.conditions, loading group. But its not working.

Regards,