cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Time Schema while processing TIMTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While running payroll, we are getting an error for a couple of employees as below.

Jump from DAYPR to detailed log
Incorrect generation of wage types

When I display time schema log, I see the below error while processing the function TIMTP

Function $ not allowed for entries without clock times TIMTP

Technical error no. 79

06/07/2012 Processing terminated for EE xxxxxxx .

I checked feature HRSIF and it's returning value 1 for the concerned employees.

Could you please advise me what could be the issue?

Note: We have been running payroll for years without any such issue for these employees. No master data change for them recently. We have negative time evaluation. However, we have recently added another company in the system having positive time evaluation.

This is a very urgent issue, so any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashish Maini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

this error is generated at function DAYPR, DAYPR is the function is used in Payroll Schema to insert TC00 sub shcema.

in time Schema you can see TYPES where as in payroll schema day processing TIMTP is used.

the basic Idea of using TC00 in XT00 schema is to read the absences and attendance in payroll. you are getting the error on 06/07/2012, if am right there should be an absence or attendance has maintained for concerned employee on 6th.

In Table T554S table make sure  you have assigned the P/T Grouping to all your Absences and Attendances and in Table T555Y table make sure you assign time types for each p/t grouping.

hope this solves this error.

rajasekhar_reddy3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Jump from DAYPR to detailed log ( i have faced the same issues for this error.. plz maintain & set the grouping properly in V_001P_ALL)

Please let me know which standard Schema you have copied.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I checked V_001P_ALL. It's maintained correctly. Also, we have been successfully running this employee correctly since very long.

We have copied TM04 for time schema.

Thanks,

Ashish Maini

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

for one company code , are u running the positive time right ?

Pl check the IT7 status, check the clock in/out times are updating in IT2011/ IT0050.

Function $ not allowed for entries without clock times TIMTP

Check the groupings under TMON rule .

Check the processing types T555Z table and T510S table.

I thing , have you written any custom pcrs on +ve time, Pl check it.

Regards

Siva

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

TM04 is only used for Negative Time Evaluation. and it uses function TYPES to process recorded times

TM00 is used for Positive Time Evaluation and it uses function TIMTP for the same purpose.

You are clearly using the wrong schema for the company that you have recently acquired which uses positive time recording.

Hope this helps.

rajasekhar_reddy3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

TM04 is used for both Positive and Negative Time Management .

If you are using TYPES function in the schema you can comment( function TYPES) and use TIMTP and below that PBRKS function to be used.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just found out that this issue has been there since the start of this, even before we added the new company. The schema is only for negative time evaluation. And we get this error only when there's some exception time in CATS for the retro preiod. If the payroll doesn't retro, then we don't get this error.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Ashish Maini

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me put it this way

Funtion TIMTP looks at T555Z

Function TYPES looks at T555Y.

So if you have TIMTP in your schema, you will need config entries in T555Z.

As T555Z looks at Time Ids, it is typically used in a clock time recording scenario, which again is what mostly, positive time recording means.

standard schema TM00 is delivered with TIMTP in it, and standard schema TM04 is delivered with TYPES in it.

You can certainly use any schema you like and use any function you like which meets your requirements.

It looks as if, you are entering hours in CATS without any clock times, TIMTP Is not able to process any records without clock times.