Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Query schedule Report

former_member320372
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i'm trying to execute query based schedule report, I'm getting below error Log file

sap-error-file.txt

Steps I have Done It,

1. First i have create a query report and it's working.

2. Then i create a layout by create report option.

3. Scheduled a report execution with my mail id & this was in active status.

4. In company details there is already defined marketing mail ID.

5. In service manager i have given all required details and while updating it's showing that "Microsoft Fax Service is not properly Installed". I have clicked ok.

6. When the schedule report execution time comes it's not sending e-mail, While checking this status it's showing as Failure.

Cheers!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Abdul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it will in HTML format like small box in email text body.

Abdul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I also faced same errors after struggling for one month i went for SQL server DB mail i created a stored procedure to run the query and make its results in HTML format then i use SQL server agent db mail feature to send these results. Go through this link may be it will help you

former_member320372
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Thank for sharing the link. Really it's very helpful. After gone through your link i have a question,

1. How to get this report in Excel format?

2. Can you please explain this configuration process step by step?

Cheers!

former_member320372
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After reading all blogs related to this Schedule report, Somewhat i have re-defined all configuration and now i'm getting below error log.

Looking for first schedule to be executed before/on 20181221 18:32

Handling schedule

Cannot start service from the command line or a debugger. A Windows Service must first be installed (using installutil.exe) and then started with the ServerExplorer, Windows Services Administrative tool or the NET START command.

WaitForSingleObject has finished with return value:0

SAP Business One Client return code:0

Unable to extract HTML report output to file C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Report.html Error code:-2028

Unable to extract PDF report output to file C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Report.pdf Error code:-2028

Unable to extract XML report output to file C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Report.xml Error code:-2028

No HTML body found nor attachments - there is nothing to send

An error occured while distributing results

SAP B1 client did not update new schedule date and time! Deactivating the schedule to prevent infinite loop. An error occured while creating report by SAP B1 Client Schedule processed.

Cheers!

zal_parchem2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again Prabakaran...

If all is well with your SAP B1 set up, then it definitely has to do with your base system configuration. Google your error message, and there are a large number of postings on that specific error. For example:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11573724/windows-service-start-failure-cannot-start-service-from...

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5157176/run-a-windows-service-as-a-console-app

There seems to be a lot more there for you to find...it does not seem to have anything to do with SAP B1...

Regards - Zal

former_member320372
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In My service manager window, There are four services as showing below. So my question is,

Job Service - Mailer & SBO-Mailer is same or different Service??

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give full permission to this folder C:\Windows\TEMP\ and then try again.

Regards,

Nagarajan

former_member320372
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Already it's in Full permission to C:\Windows\TEMP, But it's not working. In the error log file it's showing that

"*** SAP Business One Client Log *** Cannot start service from the command line or a debugger. A Windows Service must first be installed (using installutil.exe) and then started with the ServerExplorer, Windows Services Administrative tool or the NET START command"

What it mean??

Cheers!

zal_parchem2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prabakaran...have you gone through the documentation from SAP titled "How to Schedule and Report Execution and Mailing" ??? If you want a copy of that documentation, just send me an Email at zalparchem@bellsouth.net.

In the meantime, someone put some of that documentation here:

https://blogs.sap.com/2013/05/18/how-to-schedule-report-execution-and-mailing/

Also - have you created other Scheduled Reports that work okay???

Maybe it will help...

Best Regards - Zal

former_member320372
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configure the schedule report after reading this blog,

https://blogs.sap.com/2013/05/18/how-to-schedule-report-execution-and-mailing/

But it's not working. I have run below simple query for testing purpose,

SELECT T0.[CardCode], T0.[CardName], T0.[Balance], T0.[CreditLine] FROM OCRD T0 WHERE T0.[CreditLine] < T0.[Balance] and T0.[CreditLine] <>'0'