Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in posting payroll results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,All

I have a problem in posting payroll results ,here's the error messenge

"Incorrect country grouping 28 (country grouping for run: 99)

Message no. 3G099

Diagnosis

This employee has been rejected because the payroll results are for country grouping 28. However, the run was started using the posting variant with country grouping 99.

Procedure

Only select employees belonging to the same country grouping for one run.

Make sure that the country grouping specified in the posting variant is the same as the country grouping of the selected employee."

But I've already set the MOL=28 in posting variant,so,what's the reason for it?and how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to execute the posting run using RPCIPE00_OLD instead of RPCIPE00. Puzzling thing is, RPCIPE00 works fine in the QA server, but not in DEV Sandbox. Odd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am also encountering the same error, I have checked ABKRS, LGMST and the country grouping of all my Personnel areas as recommended in this thread:

I have also reviewed SAP Note 930170 - RPCIPE00 (ERP2005): Specification of country groupings, however, I am still encountering the same error. Would anyone have any other ideas?

G

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you share how you have resolved this issue? I'm trying to run the posting for country UAE but its giving the same error.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the following

check with the t code PCP0 there double click on the incorrect documents

u will get the dignosis in depth for that error

and check Numkrs , ABKRS once agian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Also check once the employees whom u r selected. Here the problem is the Country Grouping, for the employees whose posting variant has been done belongs to that particular country grouping or not. I guess there are 2 country groupings 99 and 28. So check the employees whom you have selected at the same time, check once in MOLGA, ABKRS features once.

After checking, still if you are having any problem, revert back to me with the screen shot.

Regards,

Shobha Singajogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,I check the 2 features ,but there's still the problem

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

send me the screen shot check my b card

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos