cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in converting Planned Order to Production Order (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an error when i am trying to convert a planned order to production order.

+Error message:

"Assignment order/WBS" is not allowed (WBS L.XXXXXX-XXXX)

Diagnosis:

The current status of object 'WBS L.XXXXXX-XXXX' prohibits business transaction 'Assignment order/WBS'.

Procedure:

To process business transaction 'Assignment order/WBS', you first have to change the status of object 'WBS L.XXXXXX-XXXX' to allow the transaction 'Assignment order/WBS'.+

I have another planned order identical to this one & for that i am not getting this error. So i checked the network for these 2 WBS elements, but could not find anything different in status.

I am unable to figure out what might be causing this error. Hope my problem is clear, await inputs.

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check ur planned order if those planned orders are with assignment of network or not?

if not then you will have to check the planned order customisation.

reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the planned order, the assignment exists. I compared the planned order for which i am not facing any issue in converting to work order & the one for which i am facing the error & i see no difference.

So i am not able to trace what might be the reason. Is there anything which can be deciphered from the Diagnosis & Procedure which i have posted in my initial qns?

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved. The reason i faced this error was because, the WBS element had a TECO status.

Regards,

Vivek