cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Billing: Error in account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While releasing the billing doucment to accounting (VF02) system is giving me following error.

Error in account determination: table T030K key xxxx MWS
Message no. FF709

Diagnosis
In the chart of accounts to be posted to, no accounts are defined for the tax code you used.

Procedure
Contact your system administrator.

Define the accounts to which a tax posting is to be made with the tax code entered in Customizing for taxes on sales/purchases.

To do this, choose Maintain entries (F5).

In response to this, I have crosschecked the same table in transaction 'SE16' and found the entries correct. I have also assigned required account to output tax code in Tcode: OB40(Account key 'MWS').

Please help me in solving this issue.

Regards

Aniruddha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved,

Assign Output tax code to the combination of customer and material. Tcode 'VK12'      'Change condition record', change the condition record of VAT( to which a/c key MWS has been assigned) and  and assign a valid output tax code to it.

Regards,

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aniruddha, I was having the same problem and struggling to resolve through VB40, FTXP and others. But I have found wrong entry in condition record through VK13 as amount % was used instead of Tax code itself. By deleting amount% and entering the tax code resolved the issue.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aniruddha,

Please check if the GL account which is set up in OB40 is also created as GL master data in the system that you are looking.

If GL is set up, then check if MWS has been defined in both OV34 and OBCN.

Thanks.

Avinash

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check T-code VKOA for Acct Key, can also refer below link with same issue,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2128508

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe, you forgot to define a valid tax code in the detail of the condition record for the tax condition types during condition maintenance (see note 127046).

Regards,

Navin