cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Termination of Benefits

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on ECC 60. We have just applied HRSPs 21 and 22. During our testing we have run into a problem when trying to terminate an employee's benefits. We are able to end participation in Credit Plans, but Health Plans and Insurance Plans are not working. We get the following error:

No entry for benefit plan XXXX.

We cannot end them through Adjustment Reasons or directly in the Infotype. We can change the plans (family to single and vice versa), and we are able to enroll a person in the plans. We just cannot end them.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Mary Kerschke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

We tried applying note 1101008, but it did not fix our problem.

It looks like we can delimit the plans using the "Delimit" button in PA30, and we can end one plan at a time through adjustment reasons. If we try to end more than one at a time in Adjustment Reasons or any in HRBEN0014 we get that same error.

I cannot find where the problem is in debugging. I will have to try more tomorrow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You new entry is added to table t582itvclas for your infotype. Something called de-coupling is introduced as part of this and this doesn't allow you to change the end date.

Removing entry from table t582itvclas might fix your problem but i'm not sure about the implication of removing that entry.

Regards

Ravikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just came across this note 1030383.

In table T582ITVCLAS for IT0169, change the field for "Permissibility of Infotype for New Framework" from 'Permitted in All Circumstances' (3) to 'Not Permitted' (0). This should fix your problem.

For more details please go thru note number 1030383 which talks about this issue and the resolution.

Rewards if this is helpful.

Regards

Ravikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Ravikumar. I had put a note out on OSS, and that is the solution they gave me as well. I made the changes to the table for IT0167 and IT0168 and everything seems fine.

We are past the HRSP that includes note 1030383, so that would not work for us.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Mary

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try the function call 'HR_BEN_TERMINATE_HEALTH_PLAN' in test mode.. use the debug option to locate the source of the error..

~Suresh