cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Division by zero not performed - Payroll Run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Am facing the following error while am running payroll.

This error might be because of not maintaining total work hours in IT8, But I have already maintianed this in IT8.

ZAT6 is my custom PCR to give away attendance bonus for the employees who work for entire month without availing leaves.

Looking for some help on this.

Regards

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if you are using DIVID in PCR. If so make sure RTE field is filled.

Check also total work hours is maintiained in P0007.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

This is my PCR

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Sankarshan said,

Run payroll with log

Check/post for the split of w/t /001 (where the payroll is failing), the values of TADIVI & TAXX** from the last of the functions GENPS, PARTT, P2003 in sub-schema XT00.

If both of these are zero value then this is problem.

The values may be zero in a split when the person is inactive.

Further, there is a loop begin just before from sub-schema XTBL and loop end just after sub-schema XDNT.  This loop gets repeated, if the IF  xxxx  DDNT finds there is an entry in DDNTK table; else the loop is set to end by the function PREND.

Hence all the variables used within these functions or PCRs need to be cleared or set to zero ((by ZERO=&xxxx where xxxx is the variable name), before they are added to.  Otherwise the variable/s keep increasing in value and the calculations will be wrong.

Ensure this clearing by ZERO=&VAR9 for variable VAR9 and check any other use of variables in your whole schema PCRs between the above functions/PCRs.    

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Share the pcr details and from payroll log share input table details of this pcr while its processing.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Following are the things u needed.

input:

PCR

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

VAR9 having the zero while you are processing payroll for this employee.

Share the PARTA & PARTT table details from time subschema and also what is TADIVI value for this month payroll.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankarsan,

Following are the screenshots u asked for.

PARTT

PARTA

As am new to SAP and really dont know what is TADIVI, this PCR is been designed by somen=body else. let me know what is TADIVI so that I can provide you more information.

please check and revert.

regards

Swapnil

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think PCR design is wrong.

TADIVI is devisor factor of actual working days.

Please remove  ZERO= RNA and ZERO= N from the PCR. add ADDWT * in the ZERO= RNA line.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

I modified the PCR as suggested by you. But still the same error am receiving when I run payroll..

Any other thing you would suggest?

regards

Swapnil