Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Deficit of Not Stock Relevant during MIGO Cancel

former_member217601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a PO consumable (with account assignment K) for a valuated material (ROH).

Then, I created the GR for that PO via MIGO, and no issue here.

But when I want to cancel the GR via MIGO cancellation, system is showing error message:

"Deficit of not stock relevant 1- UN : [material number] [plant] [blank] [vendor number]"

I have check the system message, the entry M7 021 is supposed to be warning [W].

What is wrong? How can I cancel this GR?

View Entire Topic
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

M7021 is a multi-purpose message, each character of the message is important for a solution. Please copy the message without hiding anything.

If the message is a result of an ATP check then it it will check the customizing setting whether it is warning or error.

If the message is a result of a check to prevent inconsistencies then it is hard coded as error and you cannot get around it by making the attributes a warning.

Beside of copying the exact verbiage of the message, please also explain how exactly you use MIGO. What action is selected and what reference is selected.

former_member217601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello jrgen.lins sir,

Our process is still basic; the PO is standard, GR-based invoice, no confirmation/inbound process.

The material type is stock valuated; the purchase order is for direct consumption to Cost Center (K).

We do the GR via MIGO, trx A01 (GR) with reference to R01 (PO), movement 101.

After GR, no IR has been created.

Then we do the cancellation via MIGO, trx A03 (cancellation) with reference to R02 (matdoc), movement 102.

The error is triggered during the check step (before post).

Curious, so I tried to do these processes but still having the same error:

1. Use MIGO, trx A01 (GR) with reference to R01 (PO), but I changed the mvt to 102. The system can pickup the data, but cannot post due the same error when checking.

2. Use MIGO, trx A01 (GR) with reference to R01 (PO), but I changed the mvt to 122. Still cannot post due the error when checking.

3. Create another PO with the same information but with Return indicator. Do the GR via MIGO with mvt 161. Still cannot post due the error when checking.

4. Try to use FM BAPI_GOODSMVT_CANCEL by throwing the matdoc, year, posting date. But, the process returns the same error.

5. Cannot open MBST because it is obselete; unavailable in Hana.

I am open for any other alternatives 🙂