cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eRecruitment Customer fields with drop downs- values not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a requirement to add some fields to the education requirements in the requisition application. I need to have a number of values in the drop down.

Now i have added the field using a customer include and have tried attaching a search help, have tried replicating the standard way of using a value table.

The field shows but no values appear in the drop down. They only appear if i give the values as fixed in the domain.

Could anyone help me out? how to add values which appear in the page? We are using BSP pages, eRec 6

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhishekjain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to fill the internal table with the required values and add following code in BSP Layout.

<phtmlb:formLayoutDropDownListBox id                = "Field_ID"
                                                        label             = "<%= controller->Field_label%>"
                                                        table             = "<%= controller->Internal_table%>"
                                                        nameOfKeyColumn   = "Field_name"
                                                        nameOfValueColumn = "TEXT"
                                                        selection         = "<%= controller->value_to_be_stored_in%>" />

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info.

I inserted the code into the bsp page and tried to put the relevant data declarations in the header class;

I coped the class into YCL_HRSCP_REQ_MNT_REQEDU_V and then made the necessary additions in the attributes.

I activated the entire application and entered some entries in the table for the drop downlist values. The values still dont show, do i have to make the transparent table exactly like the ones the standard system has declared?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok now i have replicated the standard. I have copied the controller class and added my attributes. The internal table for the value fields. Added a labels code as well and added into the OTR as well.

I am still having trouble with it. Now since i replicated the standard where it picks values for the listdown, there is a numc type data element, Now i am getting 0000 as the value in the listbox and it doesnt recognize it as a listbox either?

Could someone please give a complete step guide for putting listboxs in this erec app/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was unable to get this resolved