Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EREC: Receive multiple applications to a "finished" requisition

christian_lohr
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

we have currently a very strange case in our E-Recruiting system.

A couple of months ago our Recruiting Team closed a requisition because we found a suitable candidate. Also all assigned job postions and publications had been closed or phased out in a usual way. So far so good.

But only a short time later we received additional applications for this particular requisition even though nothing was longer posted. This fact is very strange because this requisition with all its relations is still finished, as we did it always successfully.

Until now we receive every day round about 5 new candidates who applied for other various jobs and not this certain one. So we are forced to adjust their relations individually. In my view technically this circumstance should normally not been possible, because all objects have a "finished status". Unfortunately we do not have a clue how those misguided applications found their wrong way into this particular requisition.

And we are only talking about 5 candidates a day. All other candidates don´t have problems with there submits.

We also activated a HTTP-Logging via AL11 to observe which URLs our candidates used on a suspected date. But the original URL was always correct. Moreover it is annoying that we are not able to reproduce this fact.

Maybe somebody of you has an idea.

Thank you so far.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

this can have several reasons. Either the candidate has bookmarked a link to the application wizard or already has a draft application to the posting.

But applying to withdrawn or run out publications is now prohibited. In order to have that applicable to your system, please tell which release you have. For BSP and Web Dynpro there are different notes available:

BSP: 1440268

Web Dynpro and BSP: 1284764

Best regards

Sebastian

christian_lohr
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your adivice.

We run E-Recruiting with 603 (EHP3).

But I am not sure if this have something to do with stored bookmarks. Otherwise more candidates would cause the same problems according to other closed posting. And this is not the case.

Anyway, I will try out the recommended notes.

Thank you.

christian_lohr
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Unfortunately the implementation of the mentioned sapnote has not led to success.

We will keep on searching.

Maybe someone has another idea.

Thank you.

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when checking the notes there seem to be only checks for BSP which prevent an application via the application wizard directly. The web dynpro notes seem only to block the apply button in "My applications" and "My favorites".

Based on this a scenario I would test is the application in web dynpro ui on a withdrawn / outdated publication using an old link in a Tell-A-Friend or Job Agent mail. If this works that would be an OSS message.

Kind Regards

Roman

christian_lohr
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you for all your help.

We solved the problem with implementing the SapNote 1350596.

Answers (0)