cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EREC:Different screens in Development & Quality for Delete Registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please suggest me in the case where we have different screens for diffrent clients ( Dev & Quality) for delete registration & delete external candidate buttons for External Candidates in terms of search criteria.( Hierarchy, Fucntional Group etc in Development & First Name, Last Name in Quality). How to maintain the same screens in both the clients & whose issue

(Functional, Technical & Portal) is this? An early response would be appreciated & rewarded.

Thanks in Advance,

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is a system configuration issue where the search for the Development is different from the Quality configuration. May you configured something in Development which was not transported to quality or someone did direct configuration changes in Quality. Also this happens when during installation some BC sets are not activated. If activated in Dev it means some SAP standard entries would be available and not available in the other system.

You have to compare the table entries in Quality and Development and then make the required changes.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. But which screen's inputs are correct to search the candidates for Delete Registration & Delete Ext. Candidates & where can I check the same in the configuration & interms of tables? Please let me know the navigation path or the table names where I need to search..

Thanks in Advance,

Vamsi

Answers (0)