cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EREC: Candidates not getting created in HRP5102

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After running the HRLXSYNC report in a non integrated erec scenario.Only few candidates are getting created. We have about 2500+ candidates and there are only 1000+ records in HRP5102.

Is there anyway i can fix this issue? or create records in HRP5102?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see any error in the log of program (or via tcode SLG1)? Maybe a blocking error prevents some candidates to be created (due to e.g. missing master data)?

Kr,

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

the program was ran few days ago, couldn't find anything in the log. Shouldn't be blocked as the system was not released to the user yet. So no one should be logged in. Can i run the program again for all the employees?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can run the report again for all the employees. Actually, the report is meant to run recurringly.

However: since you're in a non-integrated scenario, you should be using report RHALEINI and not RHALXSYNC, no? For more info, read http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/72/c9b54015c4752ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Kr,

Julien

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately I have to correct Julien here. With the new ALE for eRec, which was delivered with EHP 4, report HRALXSYNC is also used in the standalone / not-integrated eRec scenario.

Report RHALEINI is used to initially create IDocs from employee data and transfer them to eRec. Later report RBDMIDOC is run every day to create IDocs from change pointers for all changes. IDoc processing in eRec should be asyncronous (report RBDAPP01). This data is stored in new infotypes 558* and later processed via HRALXSYNC to create candidates and business partners. To keep the eRec data up to date HRALXSYNC has to be planned as a job t run every day.

There are different possible issues which can prevent the HR - eRec integration from running properly.

First I would check the 558* infotypes and check if there are as many entries as expected otherwise there might be issues with the ALS setup. Important for the ALE setup with EhP 4 and above: You have to transfer infotypes 0000, 0001, 0002, 0006 and 0105 for object P and you have to transfer the infotype record of the P - CP relation from 1001 (not the cp object itself). Furthermore check the IDoc import protocol (e.g. via Transaction BD87).

What also prevents candidates from being created is a hiring date in future. These candidates are only created on hiring date. But this usually does not cause so many missing candidates.

Have you synced basis tables between servers and the HR and the BP customizing tables? You have to ensure that the tables for countries and regions contain the same entries. Furthermore you have to adapt the business partner customizing for name parts (tables TSAD2, TSAD2T, TSAD3, TSAD3T, BBP_TSAD3HR, TSAD4, TSAD5, TSAD5T) according to the HR customizing. If these entries are not matching it causes an error in BP creation and then no candidate will be created.

Kind Regards

Roman