cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equity Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Balance Sheet we are unable to see the amount which was entered through opening Balances intialization settings for 3 Capital a/c other 1 capital a/c is apperaring rest 3 a/c's are not viewable.If u don't understand my query (requesting for immediate response ) It's my client's requirements.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

I think u have not included those accounts in the Financial Report Template.

Please explain more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,One of our client is having finite share holders .we have created them in capital account under equity of G/L Accounts .finally the effect of the balance should occur in trial balance and balance sheet.but here ,we are findinng all the share holders in trial balance very clearly .but when we come for balance sheet, one account of share holder is appearing in the balance sheet the other accounts are not appearing in the balance sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Financials --- > Fiancial Report template and choose balance sheet and check whether those accounts has been included or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Hope you haven't include the same in the Balance Sheet Financial Report Template. Just revised your templates it will appear the account over there.