cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment: mass maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!!

does anybody know a transaction to change in a massive way the value of any of the fields in the equipment master

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khanh_ngoquoc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Just an update for anyone is looking for the solution:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the standard way is to use the Mass update functionality on the list edit transaction(IH08: Goto > Mass Change) .This is available from ECC 6.0 with PLM activation and Auth Object I_MASS.

Regards

Narasimhan

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narasimhan,

This is very interesting to note.

I know the Mass Change feature is available in some Transactional Data ALV screens such as IW28, IW38 (GOTO Menu).

Whenever i enquired about Mass changes of Equipment Master fields, I was always advised to follow LSMW.

This is the first time I came to know about such possibility.

Now please help me in knowing how to get this Mass Change feature into the GOTO menu of IH08 ALV screen.

(I could not follow what is meant by PLM Activation etc.)

Regards

Jogeswara Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By PLM activation i was referring to activating the PLM functionality through Switch framework transactional SFW5 in ECC 6.0.

However in this case this functionality (Mass update for Equipment / FL) is provided by Enterprise Business function set [LOG_EAM_SIMP|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/46/4ad530501c0db6e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm]. This is the one that needs to be activated through SFW5 transaction. You would need to be ECC 6.0 with EHP2 level.

Regards

Narasimhan