cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOTP Summary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello my friends,

I have 2 entry in the petty cash voucher with the same EOTP but in the EOTP summary.  It only shows one of

them.  Can you please find the reason why this happened??

Thanks.

Amine Z.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

This is actually SAP Bug. There is a workaround for the moment: => Change the Line remark in the JE, then both lines appear in the eOTP summary report.

Therefore, when using 2 lines in a JE with the same eOTP, you will need to set 2 differents line remarks.  This bug has been identified by SAP in the NOTE 1607265 - Incorrect Amounts are displayed in the Cost Accounting Summary Report It has be solved in the version 8.81 PL 08.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

After checking the screenshots attached, the issue seems strange. Two lines are appearing in the JE and in the report, only one is displayed.

Can you check what is the row level posting date for both the lines in the JE? Check if they have 14.02.2012.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jitin,

How can i check this information? sorry but i'm a beginner in SAP...

With kind regards,

Amine Z.

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check this by  opening the Journal Entry with issue > goto Form Settings > Table Format > Click on Posting Date and make it visible by checking the visible box.

Check the dates in both lines having same amount.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JItin,

Yes they have the same amount and the sate date!  any idea?

With kind regards,

Amine Z.

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then check in COPY of the database by removing the eTops field value and re-entering and updating the Journal Entry.

After the update run the cost summary report again and check whether now both the lines appear or not.

Also, please attach the Cost Summary selection criteria window to see.

Kind Regards,

Jitin