cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry sheet creation for services in MM module

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know the what are the fields to be filled in creation of entry sheet through BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE function module tables to create an entry sheet.And its functionality of each field what exactly it denotes.How package number is external can be given, why that externally given package number is not stored in any of SAP database tables and,in that case how we know that Externally entered package number can be referred in what way in the point of iew of exteranl user?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly goto transaction code BAPI->hierarchical->

mterials management->Extrnal services->service entry sheet->create.From here you can get good documention on each field of BAPI.

Hope this will helps you.

Regards,

sunitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating through BAPI for entry sheet creation, how many material document items are created in the case of GR-Based, Non-Service Based PO item.Whether through T.Code and BAPI will give the same number of material documents.If so what fields will influence the in which table of BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE will influence the number of material document items.I am getting DIfferent number when comapred to BAPI with T.Code.But I know that through T.Code it is giving correct number.Suggest me in this regard.

Thank you

Santhi Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I moved your topic to this forum

Mario