cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Compensation Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am in EHP5, and trying to do enterprise compensation planning through MSS. But i am unable to do Adjust Compensation , as the button (Adjust compensation ) is inGray mode, so i am not able to edit the compensation amount. I would appreciate if you can give your suggestion on that.

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

is the amount already generated? ie the budget

check V_T71ADM26 table for settings

check if the infotype etc for employees are maintained?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Thanks for your response. It is happening properly, if we are using Java services (iview), But when i am trying to do com plan by EHP5 , web dynpro Iview, that time i am not able to edit/changes over there. Kindly let me know , how it this problem can be solved.

thanks.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

do you have any personalisation done to hide or disable these buttons?

can you check if there are errors in the iview like red indicator or customisation is correctly done

in T71ADM04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

No  i have not disable any button? And the table which you have mentioned is correctly configured. while doing some research on that, there is new business package (hcm_hcp_cI_2) has been released for compensation planning start from EHP5 , but i am not able to find it in my system. Though we have recently update the patches, could you please let me know, if it is required for our requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Thanks for your help, The issue has been resolved by applying the Note (1678463)

Answers (0)