cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter rate USD/ MYR rate type M for 25.10.2013 in the system settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating a PO we are getting the above error. However my PO is in MYR and there is no USD in the PO, it is not my controlling area currency, also it is not my 2nd or 3rd currency. Still from where it is asking ?

Please do not ask me maintain it in OB08, my question is why should I maintain when there is nothing to update in USD ?

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

check if in OB07 currency type "M", USD is used as reference currency. Nevertheless if an entry USD/MYR is required it is needed even if you don't know where.

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

USD is not the reference currency in OB07. Why specifically USD why not some other currency ? I am trying to know if values are somewhere getting converted to USD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Insomniac,

Just another guess: Can you check in the item conditions of the purchase order, if you don't have any condition maintained in USD? It can be that although the vendor is paid in MYR (or some other currency), some of the conditions in the calculation procedure (e.g., transport charges) may be determined in USD. Then the system needs the rate so that it can calculate the correct final amount in MYR.

If this does not work then we need to search further, but this would be a likely reason.

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if there is any Alternative exchange rate type assigned in OBBS. If yes, remove it and try. Do this in Test client.

Thanks