Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client requires a screen where he can enter some data like:

Enter Material code of finished material: 10001

Enter Yes or no against these fields:

Requires process change:Yes

Requires Reworking: Yes

Enter customer who asked for change: 2002( customer X)

Reasons for change: Reason is because of XYZ reasons etc.

Save the screen and one Engineering change number will be generated. Later this number will be used to print a form which will have all those data which was entered initially like material, customer name, reason for change etc.

Pls let me know if any standard transaction codes of Engineering change management can handle this and how? Please help else I will have to go for Z tcode for entering these data and z tables to store these data.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you want the exact representation in the SAP system then as suggested by our Ritesh you can proceed,otherwise you can

use the Long text option to record all these informations.

check and revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for replying so late.Thanks to everyone.

Please let me know If I can take a print of ECN number thus generated in any standard T code. That print should have all those data which were entered during creation of ECN number.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For taking Print of ECN Number generate a Zee Smart form. How ever you can use CC07 and CC11 for changes done with the change Number.

Check for the CC05 Report it will represent the data.

If required then you can create Z smart form.

Regards,

Mandar.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

There is not standard T.Code for printing the change number details and either you have to develop a layout in smart form and

separte T.Code for performing the print action.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use engineering change management as it provides these types of data maintainence.

for these specific uses as you mentioned explore some fields in the change number master you will surely find it.

Also you can use the function of revision level in material master to identify these changes.

Regards,

Mandar.

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to go for Z transaction , as there is no such code to have all this fields.

so better create a z code , design it way to have this filed and store data in Z tables, in background use CC01 and CC02 functionality.

Thanks

Ritesh