cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

employee subgroup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sapients,

in pa 40 when i m performing the hiring action and when i choose the field employee subgroup it says no entry in t001p for personal area xxxx. can u tell me where the error. later when i performed the hiring with different values it says no values found when i tried to enter the employee sungrout field.

can anyone resolve theis for em

thanking in advance

shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Please check did the given Employee subgroup exist/Defined.

If not then check if you have to create the same.

Using SPRO/ Easy accesss.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

You have to look the basic configuration of Enterprise Structure. All structures ( Organizational, Enterprise, Personnel ) must be under your master record or system will throw you the error message.

Good Luck

Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

First of all check for 2 entries that U made.

1. Assignment of Personnel area to Company code(V_T500P)

2. Assign employee Sub group to employee group (V_T503Z)

In the 2nd step, give your country grpg..

Cheers

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Its not coming bcoz u r in the Employee subgroup field... bcoz thts the last field to be entered in the 0000 infotype....

IF it is saying as no entry T001p .. then there might be Config problem in the Enterprise structure.. personnel area/personnel subarea and the assignment of personnel area/subarea.. check the config once more.. might have missed something...

the above information is as per my knowledge..it might be not fully correct but i hope this will help you

Regards

K.Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Did you create personnel subarea for personnel area. The table which you have mentioned t001p is for creating personnel subarea for personnel area.

Regards,

Gita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make requisite entries in the table: V_503_ALL

Hope it helps.

-Arpita