Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee's personal data automatically changed

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when i change employee personal data(IT0002) through PA30, it will also apply all made changes in others employees personal data,

Problem Scenario (example)

when i make changes for the employees(emp #: 10000022) like his name, birth date, marital status, etc. same changes apply for the employee number 10000023

name change in employee number 10000022

it also apply on employee number 10000023 with same name as have employee 10000022 i don't even both employee have different positions, different employee numbers, different date of joining,

please some one help me out..

thanks in Advance...

Regard;

Bashir Ahmadani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check IT0031 Reference Personnel Numbers as if there is an entry for that employee in that infotype. Certain data would be changed if you changed data for any of both employees. The name of the employee is -of course- on of them.

As this happens when you have 1 employee with 2 different personnel numbers.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Edited by: Sally Ahmed Mahmoud on Feb 28, 2011 3:20 PM

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear it solve my problem...thanks these employee actually linked with each other via employee reference no. infotype through IT0031...

Regards;

Bashir Ahmadani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While hiring employee 10000023, did you maintained the Refrence personnel number(10000022) in infotype 0000 (Action) Check your infotype 0000 for personnel number 10000023.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Are there any BADIs or User Exits implemented for infotype 0002, check for the same.

what is common with these two employee IDs.

Does this happen for all the employee IDs or these only.

Regards