cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Resignation Service

sbasarkar1910
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a requirement where in, the employee should be able to give online resignation through ESS and the same should go to his immediate supervisor, his Unit Head, HR head and Corporate HR Head.

Is there any standard service in ESS or any other option to do this. Valuable inputs are required.

SB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

sbasarkar1910
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you everybody, Specially Barin & Suresh.

I will try and explore the possibilities.

Barin request you to (if possible) please send some document on this, the way you have configured in previous organizations. My email address is sbasarkar1@gmail.com

Thanks & regards,

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

check note 929447.

you need to analyse the requirement. ie. what is the data required on the resignation form. you can think of creating custom infotypes also.

check lwe and configure the same accordingly.

and also to what suresh said the termination standard service has capcity to create a process that an employee can perform when he or she is to leave the company. You can include steps such as the following, in the sequence of your choice:

● Tasks that the employee has to carry out, such as checking his or her address and bank data

● Documents with additional information, such as with regards to health insurance

● Checklists and documents with links or contact persons

So I think your functionality is very much achivable using this too.

Message was edited by:

Barin Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if termination service would meet but I am talking of Life and work events where you can configure the events the way you want.

A custom service development can also be configured.

My advise is check Life and work event. Check if it helps you to achieve the kind of functionality you are looking at.

I am sure you will have to develop a custom workflow for the same please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to use work and life events. There is a similar service availble that you need to configure for respective country.

This is very much achivable I have done it in three organizations already.

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know you are referring to the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/33/72c0401b778031e10000000a1550b0/content.htm">Terminate Employment</a>,, but would that meet the reqt here? ie the employee could notify his suprvisor & send that info up the chain all the way? I am not sure..

~Suresh

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Strange.. wouldn't your corporate email do it? why do you need to tax SAP for that? even if you are able to build such a service, what purpose will it serve? the term action will have to be initiated by the HR Admin anyway..

~Suresh

sbasarkar1910
Participant
0 Kudos

Even i have not heard it in ESS, but the client wants it in ESS. Any inputs.

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Try it making one service and add the zprogram accordign to it work like a workflow and trigger as you needed.

It can be done required regressive study on this

All the best.

Manoj Shakya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you need to do lot of home work to customize this functionality. You have to do in the same manner of Leave Request. I hope, you can shoot a mail to SAP and find out the possibilities.

Good Luck

Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Never heard in ESS may be but it can be done by workflow but you have to pass to it ESS

Manoj Shakya