cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Differentiation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client is maintaining the employees info according to their branches. As the Professional tax slab is differentiating from one state to another states they wanted to differentiate the employees as well.

But, operations are happening on the one particular state only even though they are being in other state.

How would make differentiate of them through master data?

suggest me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anjani..

If possible give on eexample.... for example as you said operations are happening from AP and employee is in TN ...so for which state you need to consider for P tax deduction....is it employee located state or oprations state.How you have configured your PA and PSA's.

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

we will have to consider employee location wise.

But in this case, they have mapped personnel areas according to their branches.

As an example, There is no Branch in Tamilnadu.

then...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can we give employee identification with the locations wise? how?

Means, employee is working in different location by the outsourcing. but his all operational activities are maintaining in one particular area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anjani

what are the PAs and PSAs.......PA is branch wise and Branch is in one of the state and what about PSAs.....if you can explain with example then it would be better to undarstand...

any how check the table V_T7INP1 for PS grouing for PTax and assign that state Ptax grouping in table V_7IN0P_PTX.

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please create PA location wise, create same department under this PA. Map these PA to as per region wise for PTAX. u can do the PTAx config under Payroll india>professional tax node.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Thanks lot for given responses.

Exact requirement is-

E:- XYZ Consultancy is in Bangalore. A person is joined in this organization and located at hyderabad.

In system, Personnel area is maintaining as - BANGALORE

Personnel Sub area is - Operational department.

Payroll is happening through external ( third party ) software.

But, Professional tax slabs are deducting according to hyderabad rules only to them.

Now, suppose changed the slabs in hyderabad and so on they want to get an identification of an employee who are working in hyderabad...tax also deducts accordingly in payroll system.

Now, we should be shown him as - a person is belonged to this location in hr masterdata.

we don't do any modifications for base location and solve this.

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks&Regards,

Anjani

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry to mention,

that is professional tax slab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Even my client requirement is also the same but this is about country - state.

Employee is working in Hyderabad but base location is Bangalore.

So, they have taken personnel area - Bangalore

Pesonnel Sub area - Operational

Now, they want an identification of an employee as belonged to Hyderabad.

Pls, suggest me.

Regards,

Anjani