Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

We have 2 requirements regarding automatic email from SAP to Outlook

1. Inspection lot -- whenever Inspection lot created (released ) from the system. --- automatic email to QC

2. Quality notification -- whenever qaulity notification created, automatic email to Coordinator.

we are not using workflow

how to map it in SAP , any idea

please throw some lights on these issues

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am assuming, releasing inspection lot means at the time of UD - if so, use the UD follow up actions, maintain the QC users list in the SAP distribution list - maintain one list per plant, whenever UD was taken get the email from the distribution list and send. If it is at the time of inspection lot creation and needed for all the lot origins, I think you have to do find the user exits which are avaialble at source (like MIGO/Release of Pro.ord etc).

For Q-noe same way, find the user exit and maintain the email list of all possible co-ordinators in a distribution list , put a logic to get the corresponding email of the co-ordinator (of the q-note) and send an email.

I have done it in the same way in mutliple clients where work flow was not used.But only diff is, q-note we sent the info to all users maintained in the distribution list not only to the co-dornator.

Thanks,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

thanks for quick response

we want release inspection lot (from material doc) not @ UD

Can you pls. provide the exit name and mean time i will also search for that

thanks

Answers (0)