cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email output determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the V3(Billing) output determination to send an email to my lotus notes, SAP and yahoo email address. It does send me an email the problem i am running into is the attachment which comes along with the out put is a blank text file, can any one help me of what config is missing. I am using the std sap program "RSNASTSO" and form "SAPOFFICE_AUFRUF_VX" no form routine. I have used both the transmission medium 5 and 7 still the same results. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

i want to send the email when the Cancellation invoice is saved . for the same i defined output type i.e

Application: V3

Output: YN54

Function: MA

Medium: 7

and i maintained print/driver program name :RSNASTSO and form routine : SAPOFFICE_AUFRUF_VX

replacement of text symbols :

Program SAPMV45A

FORM routine TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE

and i maintained Mail title and text : &VBRK-SFAKN& was cancelled by &VBRK-VBELN& under language EN.

i am getting email but in the subject of the email it is giving only *was cancelled by * instead of cancel inv no was cancelled by invoice no as per the Mail title and text : *&VBRK-SFAKN& was cancelled by &VBRK-VBELN& .plz guide me.

regards,

vaddepally manoj

BTP_Architect
Participant
0 Kudos

I have the same problem of srini padyala ... I receive a blank PDF.

Can you help me please ?

Thanks.

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your problem might be related to the conversion of the output format.

Check SCOT transaction.

There, make sure you select VIEW > SYSTEM STATUS.

Double click on the node under INT (Internet) It should me SMTP. If you double click on SMTP you will get a popoup with details. In 4.7 you get a window saying:

SUPPORTED OUTPUT TYPES.

There Internet might be already checked. Click on SET. A new window will popoup.

There you enter the outputs to be produced based on comunication type.

Change both SAPscript/Smart Forms and ABAP List (try also RAW Text after) to PDF or HTM (based on your preference).

Remember, your email will contain an attachment and will be a bit longer.

Cheers and good luck!

Leonardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini and friends

My name is Shamso and I am facing a similar problem to the one you faced in July, exatly as it is. I would like to find out from you how you sorted it out.

The problem is as you said it where have configured the V3(Billing) output determination to send an invoice to an external email address and a SAP address. It does send me an email the problem i am running into is the attachment which comes along with the out put is a blank text file, can any one help me of what config is missing. I am using the std sap program "RSNASTSO" and form "SAPOFFICE_AUFRUF_VX" no form routine.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh my email address is scharumbira2001@yahoo.com.

Srini I really need your assistance