Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eliminate need of paper in shop floor production ROUTECARDS

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we use paper copies of routers in our shop floor.  Hence, paper moves from Room 1 to Room 2 to Room 3 etc.  All
the technicians are using SAP at the same time.

Can we implement some kind of
system that will eliminate need of paper in shop floor ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

All production operation relevant data as mentioned below can be entered in transaction called CO11N...this will eliminate the use of paper in shop floor...

• The quantity in an operation that was produced as yield, scrap and the quantity to be reworked
  • How much work was actually done
  • Which work center (machine) was used for the operation
  • Who carried out the operation (personnel)
  • Reason for Variance (difference between planned qty and actual yield)
  • equipments used other than machines like PRT's
  • Remarks like major breakdown details and others....

CO11N

and this screen layout can be configured as per the requirement in configuration in OPK0....

Hope this helps...

Thanks

Kumar

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

hi kumar,

I think my  issue is not understood properly,

this are standard procedures for confirmation given by SAP , My issue is data to be fed in this confirmations are noted by production floor personals in routecards then given to sap superusers to feed for confirmation.how to avoid this paper work.

regards,

sanket

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

It is very simple man...ask them to enter the data directly in to SAP.. instead of entering the data first in routing cards and then entering in to SAP....and give the SAP access to production floor personnel directly and give them access to only for confirmation transactions..of course you need to train them properly...this is the common practice followed across the globe in the industries where SAP is implemented...

Thanks

Kumar

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

hi kumar thanks for reply,

this can't be done,  thier are certian limitation, heavy workloads, for this purpose one layer of endusers is availble for sap entries.

anybody pls suggest for integration between third party system and SAP for dataflow.

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When they can enter the data in routecards why can't they enter the data in SAP directly....if at all work overload is the problem....

Now the next thing is what are these route cards...are they simple papers or documents on which users write the data manually...if yes then how you will integrate with SAP ???...almost impossible...

if this route cards are like some third party system then try to integrate with SAP..but it will increase the interface work and it has to be monitored regularly...take all these factors into consideration and take the decision...

Thanks

Kumar

amit_anasane
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sanket,

I think you can stop auto prints of production orders through SPRO--> Production-->shop floor control--> Master Data--> Define production scheduling profile or transaction OPKP, uncheck Execute printing,

and create production order without prints and use "ROUTECARDS".

Regards,

Amit Anasane

former_member213946
Participant
0 Kudos

hi amit,

thanks for reply

my query is can we eliminate need of paper which indicates produciton routes  in shop floor , production floor and any system in SAP can be incorporated to capture data for confirmations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are many confirmation transactions CO11N, CO12, COHV for en mass. Question is what informaiton do u want to capture ?