Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

Eligibility for Absence Typs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I Have one leave type for which the employee is entitled to receive after completing 10 years for service.

How do we map this is in SAP.

One option is to maintain completion of 10 years against " no deduction before " in validity interval. The date of completion of 10 years has to be maintained in IT 19 or 41.

Do we need to write any PCR to pull this date?

Replies very much apprecited please.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Eligibility after 10 years create a base entitlement with seniority 10 -99 years.

This will resolve your issue

Regards,

Lata

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lata,

my requirement is that quota gets generated for the employee right from day one but the employee is entitled for leaves only after completing 10 yrs of service. How do i capture this scenario in R/3?

kindly help.

rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try deduction from start of validity interval and enter 120 months in relative position.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What Lata says is correct from my point of view.

Please go to SPRO - Time management - Time data recording and administration - Managing time accounts using quotas - Calculating absence entitlements - Rules for generating absence quotas - Determine validity and deduction periods. Specify deduction period as start of validity period- relative position 120 months.

If you manually change employees record, it would work also :

e.g. Quota validity period : 01.01.2011 - 31.12.9999

Quota deduction period : 01.01.2021 - 31.12.9999

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Dilek,

based on your inputs i configured the deduction period but still the leave is being dedcuted on date 04.01.2011.

should i make any changes to the Validity Interval - Valid From?? I just selected the Calendar Year & Start??

Can you pls help me sort this out?

rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus..... pls reply