cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic payments (SEPA credit transfer mapping)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues!

I need your help in DME tool and SEPA credit transfer mapping. In the SAP notes I found a description of SEPA CT, but, by some reason this mapping looks incomplete: https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012006153200000414032007E/SEPA_CT_mapping.pdf

The real DME tree (CGI_XML_CT) is much larger (t-code: DMEE, tree type: PAYM), and this pdf file describes only some basic xml nodes... Could you suggest where I can find full CT mapping in the same format (pdf), ie with all the fields description? I'm fine if it will be excel file, but my aim is to see whole structure with xml nodes, and techical names belongs to them (as in the given pdf file), ie:

Name:              XML tree node: Source string/field:

PostalAddress   <PstlAdr>

AddressLine      <AdrLine>      FPAYHX ORT1Z

Country              <Ctry>           FPAYHX LAND1

Can I find full mapping in SAP notes by any chance?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleks,

Did you manage to find a way?

Cheers A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I would say yes, I was able to sort this out, but in a bit tricky way. I have requested the structure from the bank we are working with (Citi). According to my observation this structure/xml tags matches DMEE tree (CGI_XML_CT) in SAP. The other side of the medal is that you need to discuss the rules applied in the message with the bank anyway.

p.s. for me it is still unclear why SAP didn't publish full descriptions/spect of existing DMEE trees.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alex. great. cheers A