cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EK00 - picking output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to activate the Picking Output EK00 in my deliveries, but whenever I go to Delivery -> Picking Output, the fields are all gray out ...

I read that for Non-Wm , the delivery can be automatically picked by printing this EK00 - picking output...

Any ideas?

*I already put EK00 in the shipping point picking output.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

I think you have assigned the output type in shipping poibt definntion. After that please check the proper parameters have been assigned to EK00 in v/38 transaction code. If not pls maitain the proper transamission medium, time, program, form etc. And you can use VP01SHP transaction code to maintain the priniting parameters ( proper printer name etc).

After that pls try to issue the picking output EK00.

Let me know if you need more information.

-Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sATYA,

Thank you for your reply.. I maintained EK00 in the shipping point .. and put details also in v/38.

program: RVADEK01

Routine ; ENTRY

Form: SD_PICK_SINGLE

i think the above are all sap standard? How can I check if the above settings are correct?

When I tried to view the form it says, Form does not exist in client 001, only in 000 ... then I am able to print preview ...

Cheers...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Goto the Transaction code NACE and select your APPLICATIONS as V2 for shipping and in the OUTPUT TYPEs choose your output and then in the PROCESSING MEDIUM you can find the PROGRAM & FORM Details.

please check and revert if you need more info.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

EK00 is under V4 ... in NACE I don't see V4, hence I cannot check EK00... Can you let me know how to add V4 in NACE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

V4 is not in NACE. I think we can only use V/38.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.