cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EFT/ACH file error - Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP gurus,

I have set up the EFT payment for vendors, I have been told by bank that our EFT file was not correct due to the following:

- Incorrect tax id number

- Unable to identify which account to pay from

any idea why it is pulling incorrect tax id and not able identify the correct account to pay.

Its urgent and will assign points as a thank you.

Thanks

Bushan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to goto OBY6 & double click on your company code & check the 'Additional Details' button on top & make sure the field 'Tax Number USA (TIN Number)' has the right Tax id number of your company.

You also need to goto FBZP, double click on you bank & click on DME button & make sure the company number & those details are filled out right.

Assign points if useful...

Thanks

Morgan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Morgan,

I don't have access today i will check this on monday.

What is the Company Number? where do i get this #? is this from vendor side? i just put 1111 for test. first time they told me EFT file is OK but 2nd time it failed. I am not able to find figure out proper # for this.

Please guide me.

Thank you

Bushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in DME file administration that your output file has all the details before sending it to bank.

Transaction FDTA.

Sometimes, it may happen the your output file may be correct and the ACH data sent to bank might lose some data in the middleware.

Thanks

Ashok