cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Effective price doubled in PIR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenevr the condition PB00 is updated with a price, the effective price gets updated with doublt the amount.For ex: if Net price= 100 then Eff price = 200. What could be the possible reasons for this? But it gets updated with the correct amount when RM06INP0 is run.

Thanks

Aparna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you manage to resolve this issue.

I am getting the same issue.

Using Pricing Procedure RM0000, Net Price = Effective Price

But Using Pricing Procedure ZM0000, Effective Price is coming as twice Net Price

Can you help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

In our procedure, there was error with the steps for the effective price calculation.

The steps 20 to 25 were calculated in line 31.

Again when the actual price was calculated in line 70(with subtotal S) , the total calculation was again from steps 20 to 39. I had changed it to 26 to 39. And the issue got resolved.

Hope this will be of help to you!

Regards

Aparna

prabhu_sundararaman2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your pricing procedure in M/08.

See if any of the subtotals does not have "Statistics" indicator. If so, mark the "Statistics" indicator for the subtotal.

Chances are that you might have a subtotal / Total condition for "Effective Price" - please mark this with "Statistics" indicator and also mark "S" in the Subtototal Routine field.

Regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhu

This is a customized supplementry pricing procedure. When I replace this with the standard one RM0002, the effective price is getting updated properly. Only with this customized one is it doubled.

Could you please tell m ewhat are the points I can check for correctness in this customized procedure. How are these fields subtotal, Step, Statistical etc. are used? I would like to learn something about pricing procedure with this issue.

Thanks very much for you help

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if there is any BAdI/user exit which is calculating the amount.Try with the standard calculation schema if you are using

custom schema.

Regards,

Ashwini.