cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECM- Planning IView : Budget totals

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are carrying out an Merit Increase process, are using the compensation Planning Iview.

The Budgets are relesed and we see the 3 budget colummns Total, Distributed & Remaining ,

for Managers with Multiple Budgets units we see the multiple budget units.

However we do not see a total for the 3 columns. (the total fields exists in the Application, however the display property does not seem to be set correctly.)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nolasco, can you provide what values you're expecting to see in each of the 3 budgets and 3 columns? I'm assuming you're currently seeing 0 in the totals column based on the messages above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In the Budget we are seeing the planned, spent and remaining amounts against the multiple budget units, however we could not get the totals of the budget columns visible. In the Web application these fields total exists, only they are not visible on the Portal, We had to carry out some enhancements to force the visibility of these fields.

thanks and regards

Nolasco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nolasco,

We have the same issue. We have upgraded to EHPK5.

The Total line is now disappeared.

Can you please tell us, how you brought it back ?

Thanks

Raghu Kolukuluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> We are carrying out an Merit Increase process, are using the compensation Planning Iview.

> The Budgets are relesed and we see the 3 budget colummns Total, Distributed & Remaining ,

> for Managers with Multiple Budgets units we see the multiple budget units.

>

> However we do not see a total for the 3 columns. (the total fields exists in the Application, however the display property does not seem to be set correctly.)

HI Nolasco,

I would like to help but I don't understand the exact scenario that is the causing the problem.

Are you using EP4? And if so, is this for the compensation planning or the planning overview link?

thx,

mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mike ,

this is for the compensation Planning I-view

We have a budget and it is released , the budget values show up for the Budget units but not the totals for the budget values