cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ecc dimp 605 can't be upgraded

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried to upgrade the ecc dimp 605 by saint, but its not displayed in the queue even tho it has been imported to the queue.

then we tried to import ecc dimp 602, 603 and 604 in the queue but still it doesnt appear. But other component in ehp5 are upgraded properly.

The current version of ECC DIMP 600-16

Kindly suggest....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Korn,

You will have to generate a stack xml  in solution manager for ECC-DIMP and this must be supplied in SAINT. Also please make sure that you have the AOU package and the ACP package in the queue:

SAPK-605DHINECCDIMP

ECC-DIMP==605

I hope this information helps. Please revert incase of any concerns.

Regards,

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

The DEV system stands on the same patch level as that of our QAS system.

The problem is just with ECC- DIMP.

Kindly suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Korn,

You will have to generate a stack xml  in solution manager for ECC-DIMP and this must be supplied in SAINT. Also please make sure that you have the AOU package and the ACP package in the queue:

SAPK-605DHINECCDIMP

ECC-DIMP==605

I hope this information helps. Please revert incase of any concerns.

Regards,

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did understand the first post by you(Sandhya), but please try and understand the query that I have.

DEV and QAS are at same stack level currently. The only difference between the two systems is ECC-DIMP. DEV is at 605-06 and QAS is at 600-16. How do I add this one single addon and bring it up to the DEV system level.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tron,

To bring only this addon to 605, you will have to upgrade ECC-DIMP addon to 605 via SAINT.

But SAINT will ask for an xml. This xml must be generated from solution manger.

Once you get the stack xml, you can use it in SAINT and you can also include the support packages till 06 for ECC-DIMP 605.

I hope this is clear.

Regards,

Sandhya

tomas_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Tron,

are you familiar with Solution Manager and MOPZ transaction? I tried to recreate the scenario on my test system (adding ECC-DIMP 605 directly via SAINT) but got a "This Enhancement Package installation must be configured with Stack XML". So you must indeed a XML stack file into SAINT, do  you have a Solution Manager correctly configured?

Since you're coming from release 600, please include the following upgrade packages:

SAPK-603DHINECCDIMP

SAPK-604DHINECCDIMP

SAPK-605DHINECCDIMP

To avoid issues with prerequisites please add the following ACP's (attribute change packages) as well:

ECC-DIMP==603

ECC-DIMP==604

ECC-DIMP==605

You can download these packages from service marketplace.

I hope this helped! Please let us know the results.

Regards,

Tomas Black

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please generate a stack file using MOPZ and select the technical usage for DIMP. when you generate the stack. This will take care of the dependencies as well and generate a valid stack .

You can provide the stack file to SAINT and then the update should be smooth.

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

As compare to other component in EHP5 which it has been uploaded completely via SPAM/SAINT except ECC DIMP 605...........

Kindly suggest