cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 6.0 Update Rebate Billing - VBOF (cannot update because Document num

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a few questions about Rebate Processing in ECC 6.0

1.) Rebate Agreement Billing update (Document number 1000 9000#### 2010 was already assigned) error message in VBOF.

Steps? why?

2.) Why can we not created final settlement for Rebate Agreeement if Agreement Status is set to C - Settlement has been created is greyed out? We cannot update the Billing with VBOF also... Steps to remove C and then update?

3.) Can we cancel an existing credit memo request for a Rebate Agreement? Where can we find this?

Thank you for your answers.

SDK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For first and second you refer the SAP note, but third one is simple.

3.) Can we cancel an existing credit memo request for a Rebate Agreement? Where can we find this?

Ans- Go in to rebate agreement. VBO2--> Change the Verification level to -->"Blank" Display all documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For point no 2 & 3 Pls refer SAP note 392683 and also keep sap note 75778 this is actually a very note for understanding.

Revert if your issues not resolved or you need further help/Clarifications.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check SAP note 456458 for this. The error is because you may be using an external number range in FI. As a result while running VBOF, a new accounting document which is getting created is not able to find a number range to post the document.

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I have the issue when updating the billing document using VBOF. get the error "Document number & & & was already assigned". Checked Note 456458 and my FI No. Range is External.

But the what's the solution ? Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Imran