Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EC Payroll Time Sheet to EC Payroll Integration

dougbrown93
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI All

Ive been setting up some demo scenarios in EC - specifically in the EC Time Sheet.

I have a Positive Time scenario set up to evaluate the times to three Time Type Groups: Regular Time (0001_REG), Overtime @1.0 (0001_001) and Overtime @1.5 (0001_002). All along the lines as outlined in the example given in the Implementation Guide for the Payroll Time Sheet. Time Type Groups configured to have the Time Pay Type setting set to Yes. This should expose the valuated time results to the API for data transfer.

Im using the DelBoomi integration and have it all set up and working for Employee Data Replication. All good!

However, when you check the Payroll Integration guide there are no specifics on setting up the mapping of the Time Pay Types to Wage Types in EC Payroll. The clue is given when the Payroll Time Sheet Guide (Integration section) states: "Take a look at the integration chapters in the Employee Central Payroll Implementation Guide for information on how to set up this process. Currently, you need to create your own mapping to integrate with payroll."

My guess is that the table T77SFEC_MAP_CC would be the place since i have this set up to map a Spot Bonus Pay Component (COMPENSATION_COMPONENT_TYPE_ID) to an EC Payroll Wage Type in IT0015.

I have managed to find what looks like the relevant Code List value for Time Pay Types (for GB - 92308 - Time Pay Type Code) but at a loss as to what GDT name to use.

Does anyone know what the relevant GDT code is to map Time Type Groups to EC Payroll Wage Types?

Im also assuming the integration is to IT0015 BUT there is some quick reference in the Payroll Integration relating to IT2010. 2010 would be a more suitable home for valuated times but there is no supporting info on the mapping values required or whether they should be in T77SFEC_MAP_CC or PAOCFEC_MAP_CC.

Any suggestions appreciated and if i find anything in the meantime ill post an update.

Cheers

Doug

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Volker_Ruof
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Doug,
the SAP Payroll Integration of EC Payroll Time sheet data is currently being developed. Beta Version comes with the 1505 release but this has got only the functionality to send the data. A more advanced version with error handling in the Payroll Monitor comes in the 1508 release. This is why you currently find no mapping table entries. Retroactive changes in the time sheet are of course possible, previously send pay types are cleared and new ones send. Integration is going to be to Infotype 2010.

Of course other payroll vendors can already use the time sheet data by reading our APIs, but this needs to be build on project base.

Cheers

Volker

dougbrown93
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Volker. Much appreciated.

It was only after i posted a link to this discussion on LinkedIn that i noticed in the release notes that the integration is coming.

Thats great news and its exciting to be working with an application that is moving quickly towards meeting the needs in this area.

Cheers

Doug

Answers (0)