cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-Recruiting ep604 ALE ECC sync data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am implementing e-recruiting ep604 and I'm able to synchronize data with ALE, I already know that I have to synchronize the objects P, S, O but should I also synchronize objects US, BP, NA, CP? or they these are created in the e-recruiting system when you do the synch?

Regards,

Emilio Ciotta

Edited by: Emilio Ciotta on Jun 25, 2009 6:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Emilio,

you only distribute O, S. P and perhaps if you need C and qualifications. In EhP4 the standard HR ALE processing is then creating BP and CP. An additional E-Recruiting specific part creates NA and US.

You can have a look on SAP Note 997181. The attached documents describe the different scenarios for integration quite well.

Kind Regards

Roman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Roman,

Another question: In your experience, what message type should be used, HRMD_A or HRMD_ABA?. For now we are using message type HRMD_ABA, there will be any problem when using the message type HRMD_ABA in this scenario?

Regards,

Emilio Ciotta

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Emilio,

so far I heard nothing that using the the message type HRMD_ABA won't work. I think HRMD_A could be possible if you use the I2-B scenario but I'd tend to stay with HRMD_ABA no matter if using I2-A or I2-B

Kind Regards

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer...

Regards,

Emilio Ciotta